Safety, courtesy, and etiquette tips
- If you must cancel a showing, let me know immediately.
- Stay together as we tour the home.
- Make the showing adult only. We have no way of knowing if there are firearms, illegal substances, etc. in the home. Your child’s safety is very important to me!
- Feel free to look around but leave the personal property alone.
- Don’t talk price inside the home.
- Leave the property as we found it. Do not leave doors unlocked unless you found them that way. Leave lights as they are when we arrived. Watch out for pets. Help keep them contained for your safety and theirs. If damage occurs, notify me so that I can inform the listing agent immediately.
Remember the Golden Rule. Respect the home as you would want someone to behave in yours if they were viewing it in your absence.