Fair Housing is near and dear to Krista's heart
Housing discrimination is illegal. Check out these important resources to keep you protected, and safe so you will be treated equally and with integrity.
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) NAR offers articles, eBooks, websites, statistics, and more!
- Northwest Fair Housing Alliance Located in Spokane, Krista is proud to have this organization providing Fair Housing information to the Eastern and Central Washington State.
- Sex Discrimination in Housing A great resource for protections against sex-based housing discrimination under the Fair Housing Act. This includes "sex, gender, sex stereotyping and sexual harassment, as well as some housing protections for survivors of domestic violence, and individuals who are (or are perceived as) gender non-conforming or transgender."
- LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance Krista is a proud member of the LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance. See our mission, the network, and keep up-to-date on events and news.
- U.S. Department of Justice Civil Rights Division Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is a federal civil rights law that prohibits discrimination against people with disabilities in everyday activities.
- Housing for Older Persons Learn more about the Fair Housing Act's limited exemptions for older persons from the familial status prohibitions.